Transfers will NOT have a watermark, they will come ready to press!
- Sublimation transfers REQUIRE a HEAT PRESS/MUG PRESS to be applied. - A standard iron and/or a Cricut easy press will NOT work. - THEY MUST BE PRESSED ON POLYESTER MATERIAL OR A MATERIAL (COASTER, MUG, ORNAMENT) COATED FOR SUBLIMATION. - THEY WILL NOT WORK ON COTTON MATERIAL.
- Sublimation transfers MUST be pressed onto materials that are 100% polyester. - Pressing onto 100% polyester materials will absorb the most ink from the transfer making the image to most "colorful". - Pressing onto materials with less polyester will make the image have a vintage or faded look.
- WHITE colors do not print with sublimation. - Therefor, if there is any white color on the design, it will end up being the color of the material you press it on. - Example: A Dog image with white on the face pressed on a grey shirt. The Dog face would have the grey shirt color, NOT white. It is recommended to use these images on white shirts to attain the same "look" to the design.
- Actual product colors MAY vary slightly from display photo due to device display capabilities and monitor settings. - Every print is different and has different color variations, especially in the watercolor graphics. - Please be aware of this before purchase as we DO NOT accept returns or exchanges for our products.
- We are not responsible for transfers that are pressed incorrectly. - Please make sure you are using the correct material, color, and press settings prior to pressing your transfer. - Each transfer is good for only one use
Sorry, there are no products matching your search.